Wednesday, April 25, 2007

1st Frame

Yeah, I know, lame title.

I just was wanting a place to post up some of my railroad shots. I thought about creating a webpage, but I know how that has gone before. My old site, Central Indiana Railroad Information Network was updated fairly often while I was in college (translated: when I had much more free time). I figured if I did a blog, the chances of this thing getting uploaded would be logarithmically higher than just a web site.

Anyway, my "first frame". Southern Appalachia Railway Museum put on a photo freight at the Indiana Transportation Museum on Sunday, 15 April. Here's a first shot, taken as the train rolled it's way south through the middle of downtown Noblesville.

Until next time.

E.J.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...tasty.

April 26, 2007 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home